oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This suggests that the asking price for flint is 5mill. I've never been ecstatic about him but would prefer him to shotton . For the sake of an extra 2 mill surely we should tell Brum where to go and steal him from under their noses?

If monk really doesn't fancy Adama or Downing, im wondering if we could use one of them as sweetener to get someone like Jota from brentford if they wont accept just cash.

I can't imagine Adama wants to leave for another Championship club.

And Downing has no transfer value to us so there's no use us including him in any deal, we want him off the books because of his wages, we were willing to let him go to Brum for free but they couldn't meet his wage demands. I can't imagine Brentford can either.

I'll be gutted if we lose Traore AND miss out on Jota. We'd be really lacking in creativity.

Even if we lose Adama and don't replace him, we'll be just as creative as we were previously... ;)

Really don't want Traore to go but if hes being a pleb behind the scenes then so be it. The club would be mental not to put a high sell on clause though as if the guy starts getting goals in France he'll be moving somewhere for 50m+ in a couple of years.

Got a feeling it's going to be a disastrous end to the window. A bit like last January and last summer when we were left short in numbers and had all our eggs in one basket. Quite concerned we still haven't addressed our problem in the wide areas and should there be no more major offensive invomings it means we really haven't got a Plan B.

If Monk insists on playing with wings backs then we should sign a quality left back. I also think we need two wingers not one if he wants to play wingers or use them as a plan b, i agree with humpty & km. Surely we can pay Brentford 8m from the Adama fee if we sell him? I hope we ain't left with egg on our face

Stoke palace and west brom all appear to be chasing the same players. Think the defender merry-go-round will include all 3. Just hope Ben isn't involved

Palace will buy Sakho, Evans will stay at WBA and Stoke won't pay 30 mil for Gibson. Let's hope it pans out that way:)

Stoke palace and west brom all appear to be chasing the same players. Think the defender merry-go-round will include all 3. Just hope Ben isn't involved

Palace will buy Sakho, Evans will stay at WBA and Stoke won't pay 30 mil for Gibson. Let's hope it pans out that way:)

Evans will end up at city. I'm pretty sure of that.

Stoke already have Shawcross, Zouma and Wimmer, I can't see them being interested in Ben. 

Everton are the ones that worry me, Koeman said recently that they are looking to sign a left sided CB and they don't seem to be bothered about paying big fees now.