oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

We should be over Snodgrass by now. Clearly past his best, even in the Championship.

I don't think we were ever that in for him mate.  Other than Lurker coming on here and mentioning it quite a lot, nothing else really suggests he was anything more than a back up option for us.  Even when we did eventually make an offer it was only after other teams had already bid and it kinda felt like we were in for him for the sake of it rather than because we were desperate to sign him.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's a decent player, and would easily get 10+ assists, 5+ goals in the Championship. But too expensive and on too high a wage for his age.

I think we really should expect Gibson to depart to pastures new, the little taste of being involved with the England set up will I believe want him to be more involved as time goes by. Playing at Boro however good he is next season will not improve him and he will only be thrown the cursory glance from time to time.

If he is to grow in potential sadly Boro is not the place for him to do that, yet another aspect of the result of a failed season

Do not be surprised if he gives it another season.. if he left I couldn't argue against that but if rumour is to be believed Southgate assured him that if he was playing well in the championship he would still get called into the squad... if Liverpool firm up there interest then we need to play hardball with them especially as they were going to stump up around 50mil for Van Dijk

Norwich will listen to offers for striker Cameron Jerome (30), with Boro keeping tabs on his situation. #boro [Mirror]

It's a transfer window so might as well get the Cameron Jerome link in early

When will we finally land the goalgetter though, that's what I want to know.

Jerome, Dorrans, Mulgrew...

We really need to update our edition of FM.

I think maybe the newspapers need to update theirs as I can't imagine we're seriously in for the likes of these if our intent is to smash the division this year.

Jerome, Dorrans, Mulgrew...

We really need to update our edition of FM.

I think maybe the newspapers need to update theirs as I can't imagine we're seriously in for the likes of these if our intent is to smash the division this year.

You never know man, Gibson signs who he wants. Maybe it's even Bauser's turn to give it a go. ;)

Baptiste situation should get moving soon now you've finally got a manager. Do you guys think Monk will want to keep him?

I would doubt he will be back we still have a few cb s and are being linked with new ones every day

@tancredipalmeri Middlesbrough have received a 10m€ bid from Lazio for dutch international De Roon

He's pretty reliable for transfer news in and out of Italy.