oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well after Marvin Johnson I think the most exciting thing we can look forward to tomorrow is whether Stewart Downing stays or goes. It's going to be a quiet one, from me too.

Well after Marvin Johnson I think the most exciting thing we can look forward to tomorrow is whether Stewart Downing stays or goes. It's going to be a quiet one, from me too.

Honestly, I hope so. Obviously wouldn't mind a top target coming in but if we keep the guys we have I'm happy

Honestly, I hope so. Obviously wouldn't mind a top target coming in but if we keep the guys we have I'm happy

Aye if we can get Traore to knuckle down he could be a real asset for us at this level and if we manage to keep hold of Ben Gibson, well we have the best defender in the league.

Wonder if there was anything in the rumour that we were trying to move Forshaw on? Apart from Downing or Guedioura, any other exits would be pretty out of the blue, but that's one I wouldn't be totally shocked to see happen.

Forshaw is our backup for howson isn't he would leave us a bit short if he went

Depends if he can't get rid of guediorra and sees him as an adequate backup. If forshaw went and we got a surprise signing with the cash then I'd take that

I'm not writing off a Gibson special of getting us Jota at the last minute.

We said the same last Deadine Day and the Deadline Day before that but nothing ever materialised. Prepare to be disappointed if that's what you're hoping for.

Alan Nixon saying Jonny Evans and Man City taking a giant stride forward

Late bid from WBA for Gibbo tomorrow?

I'd be okay with that happening, be very surprised if Gibbo left for WBA. He can do better than that.

I'd be hoping that they don't bring in enough to buy Gibson. If they want 30 for Evans then we should be looking for 40 for gibson from them and they will be wanting to make a profit from the two which should never happen.....ever

Edit..just spoke to a friend who supports city and he is suggesting that west brom are trying to get mangala on loan as part of the Evans deal. That would be great news for us trying to keep gibbo