oneBoro Forum
boksicdink

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

I love Harry. There I've said it.    Why do people supporting other teams hate him if he fails who cares  it's because he gives supporters hope. He signs players that should never play for the clubs he manages and he brings glamour.

He wanted us to be docked 10 points instead of the actual 3 points we were docked.  Maybe you're not old enough to remember that period of our history.

Redknapp had the resources Middlesbrough have now when he was at QPR, can anybody tell me how that worked out?

Yeah because QPR are the only team he's ever managed.

He completely destroyed Portsmouth.

Yeh cos that had nothing to do with the 3-4 crap owners they had in a row

I love Harry. There I've said it.    Why do people supporting other teams hate him if he fails who cares  it's because he gives supporters hope. He signs players that should never play for the clubs he manages and he brings glamour.

He wanted us to be docked 10 points instead of the actual 3 points we were docked.  Maybe you're not old enough to remember that period of our history.

Without calling Rich old, I'm pretty sure he remembers that. :D

So what. I'm sure loads of other managers thought the same. We probably would have if it was a team we were fighting to stay up. The fa get the blame for that no one else

Birmingham City are winning Deadline Day.

They haven't signed anyone yet have they?

Without calling Rich old, I'm pretty sure he remembers that. :D

Unfortunately you are correct. Went to jamaca that yr and hung around with a guy from Blackburn who never stopped telling me he had the points in his bag :(

I love Harry. There I've said it. Why do people supporting other teams hate him if he fails who cares it's because he gives supporters hope. He signs players that should never play for the clubs he manages and he brings glamour.

I'd take stability and ambition over a glimmer of hope and glamour that would fade within months and leave ultimately my club on the brink of financial ruin and relegation.

I love Harry. There I've said it. Why do people supporting other teams hate him if he fails who cares it's because he gives supporters hope. He signs players that should never play for the clubs he manages and he brings glamour.

I'd take stability and ambition over a glimmer of hope and glamour that would fade within months and leave ultimately my club on the brink of financial ruin and relegation.

The proof is in the pudding. Let's see at the end of the season

Loaded QPR with aging has beens on huge contracts then quit when he knew he couldn't keep them up. Sorry, he had a bad knee that only got bad after he knew he couldn't keep them up.

Loaded Portsmouth with aging has beens and was a major factor in what has happened to them since.

Glamour and hope, funny that because it's exactly what clubs don't have when 'Arry walks off into the sun smelling of roses after he has financially crippled them.

Wolves are paying 10 million for Jorgen Locadia now?

Wolves have bought or loaned a first XI that you could easily see being fielded by a 4th seed team in the Champions League group stage they have legitimate firepower/creativity/pace/variety there's no chance they don't go up for me they'll be well above Arry as well.

Don't get huddersfield selling Nahki wells

1 year left on his contract and hasn't played this season yet, though I'm not sure if that's down to an injury.

Graeme Bailey‏Verified account @GraemeBailey 12m12 minutes ago

More

Despite loan offers from the Bundesliga and Middlesbrough - Liverpool could very well be keeping hold of winger Ryan Kent.

Loaded QPR with aging has beens on huge contracts then quit when he knew he couldn't keep them up. Sorry, he had a bad knee that only got bad after he knew he couldn't keep them up.

Loaded Portsmouth with aging has beens and was a major factor in what has happened to them since.

Glamour and hope, funny that because it's exactly what clubs don't have when 'Arry walks off into the sun smelling of roses after he has financially crippled them.

Nothing to do with the crap owners then. They could always say no. It's like giving your lad 10k for a car then blaming him when the bailiffs come round cos you can't afford the payments