oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://twitter.com/FL92Transfer/status/874244207602524160

Garry Monk is hoping to make Willy Caballero his first summer signing following his release from Manchester City

Almost definitely nonsense, don't know anything about the source. But I'd have him, regardless.

Could be a sensible signing if he's on the right wages. Gives Ripley a chance to fight for the starting spot but he's a capable goalkeeper if Ripley cant make the step up.

According to the Derby forum, they are only asking £4mfor Will Hughes, which makes me wonder what's wrong with him and why are they selling so cheap.

Will Hughes would be an unbelievable signing but unfortunately I think that if he leaves Derby it'll be for a Premier League club. Only today he's been linked with Watford and Brighton.

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-transfer-talk-rams-ace-will-hughes-wanted-by-premier-league-duo/story-30384668-detail/story.html

If the prices in that article posted earlier are in any way accurate I wouldn't mind signing either Wisdom or Cyrus Christie. Reckon both would do a decent job at right back.

I posted about Caballero a few weeks ago. Better than Bravo in my opinion, not sure why City let him go.

Can't see him being on daft wages either.

You sure about that last bit?

His last two clubs have been City and Malaga owned by Abu Dhabi and Qatari royal families respectively. Neither are known for not throwing their cash around

https://twitter.com/FL92Transfer/status/874244207602524160

Garry Monk is hoping to make Willy Caballero his first summer signing following his release from Manchester City

Almost definitely nonsense, don't know anything about the source. But I'd have him, regardless.

Could be a sensible signing if he's on the right wages. Gives Ripley a chance to fight for the starting spot but he's a capable goalkeeper if Ripley cant make the step up.

He would be starting every game not waiting to see if ripley is capable.

As for Hughes I can take him or leave him, another championship superstar who's never made the step up same as Rhodes and ince and as someone else said has a questionable fitness record.

Will Hughes is a decent player but he's been so overrated by the Derby fans over the last few years it's untrue.

I don't think he'd be huge upgrade for us to be honest. I'd rather focus our attention on wide players and a number 10 who can score goals.

Got a lad at work who is a Derby fan and reckons Hughes has the lot, apart from Derby keep playing him out of position.

He claims derby are trying to mould him into a defensive midfielder because of his injuries, when he should be getting played into a more advance role.

Cabballero - Not for me, we should be looking at younger targets.