oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

I think Stuani is just too much of the old regime and it would be best for all parties if he went. We all know he isn't a winger and depite lots of clamouring for him to play up front he has yet to prove himself as a striker in the Championship. I'd much rather offload him and get someone like Assombalonga who we all know will do well up front.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Ramierz situation is a random one. We don't really know what happened with him, did he fall out with Karanka and then end up falling out with his teammates? It could be that with AK gone and pretty much all of his backroom staff plus Orta that he wants to stop, he might feel better about the club etc. Something was certainly not right last season thats for sure. Put yourself in a similar position, you hate your job because your gaffer is a tool, some of the lads you work with are also idiots as well and you want to be as professional as possible. I'm pretty sure you would want to leave, just saying and I do not know what went on. Just hoping with my biggest rose tinted specs on that this season sees some unity and a team with spirit! UTB

I'm not saying we'll keep these players, just if they wish to stay they'll be given the chance to convince the manager. If they don't we'll already know and their agents will be out doing their thing, whilst we plan for life without them.

OK then. I hope Barragan doesn't want to stay. I also hope Stuani doesn't want to stay if that's the difference between us getting someone like Britt or a true winger. Ramirez is pretty clear. He has lost all credibility with fans and within the club so has to go.

The Ramierz situation is a random one.  We don't really know what happened with him, did he fall out with Karanka and then end up falling out with his teammates?  It could be that with AK gone and pretty much all of his backroom staff plus Orta that he wants to stop, he might feel better about the club etc.  Something was certainly not right last season thats for sure.  Put yourself in a similar position, you hate your job because your gaffer is a tool, some of the lads you work with are also idiots as well and you want to be as professional as possible.  I'm pretty sure you would want to leave, just saying and I do not know what went on.  Just hoping with my biggest rose tinted specs on that this season sees some unity and a team with spirit!  UTB

I'm almost certain that Ramirez getting outed for trying to cheat on his other half had something to do with it. He handed his transfer request in shortly after that went public.

We could go back and forth on the subject for hours, turning it around to look at every possible angle in minute detail, but what it comes down to essentially, is that Gaston Ramirez is a ***ing doyle.

OK then. I hope Barragan doesn't want to stay. I also hope Stuani doesn't want to stay if that's the difference between us getting someone like Britt or a true winger. Ramirez is pretty clear. He has lost all credibility with fans and within the club so has to go.

There's nothing to say that Forshaw, Ayala and co haven't asked to move on as well. it will all become clear, Baptiste to PNE, the Aitor band of brothers, probably including Traore will be off.

The Ramierz situation is a random one.  We don't really know what happened with him, did he fall out with Karanka and then end up falling out with his teammates?  It could be that with AK gone and pretty much all of his backroom staff plus Orta that he wants to stop, he might feel better about the club etc.  Something was certainly not right last season thats for sure.  Put yourself in a similar position, you hate your job because your gaffer is a tool, some of the lads you work with are also idiots as well and you want to be as professional as possible.  I'm pretty sure you would want to leave, just saying and I do not know what went on.  Just hoping with my biggest rose tinted specs on that this season sees some unity and a team with spirit!  UTB

I'm almost certain that Ramirez getting outed for trying to cheat on his other half had something to do with it. He handed his transfer request in shortly after that went public.

So the lass that leaked it effectively relegated us... Chain of events :D

That's it in a nutshell, CT. My fear is that we have all this talk of new leaves being turned over, and 'getting his head down', and we have 6 months of brilliance from him, before it all unravels again at a vital stage of the season.

And for that reason I just want him gone. He was a flop and Southampton and Hull and within a year here he was an utter flop too. Just let another poor club deal with that douche

BREAKING NEWS

Hull City have received bids for Harry Maguire and Andrew Robertson. Both players are close to completing deals to leave the club.

I wonder if Boro are going in for him?

Think Harry Maguire will have offers from most bottom half PL clubs, be very surprised if he's a championship player come September after the season he's had.

Maguire will be staying in the Premier League. It would have be a hell of a sell to get him to come here, and would mean Gibson is definitely off.