oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who would take Kyle Bartley?

Absolutely. Very consistent performer last season, chipped in with 6 goals, our new boss knows what he brings and how best to utilise him. If Monk thinks he can add to the squad, then he's certainly best suited to making that move.

I don't think we'll see much movement until Monk's had at least a bit of time with the players on the training pitch. He's big on the psychological aspect of the game; the mind set of his players and their footballing intelligence. He'll judge the current crop to see who suits his vision before making any serious moves in the Transfer Market.

If he's big on football intelligence then I imagine the first player out the door will be Traore!

On possible line ups I'd love to see a front three of Fischer and Bamford either side of someone like Assombalonga, although as Monk likes wingers I can't see a line up like that happening.

If he's big on football intelligence then I imagine the first player out the door will be Traore!

On possible line ups I'd love to see a front three of Fischer and Bamford either side of someone like Assombalonga, although as Monk likes wingers I can't see a line up like that happening.

I'd be happy with traore as well

I'd be happy with traore as well

Traore still a kid, really hoping the penny drops and he gets there

Haha one of the most horrendous things I've ever read Brunners man.

Its expected that Bamford could have an important role on Teesside next season but Nottingham Forest should explore the possibility of a Bamford return.

I now don't understand if Hitc are a sports news reporting service or an online set up for potential transfer advice.

A lot of HITC articles are just journalists saying who/what they think/believe will happen.

Articles like "Boro should sign ???? If they're serious about promotion next season'

Haha one of the most horrendous things I've ever read Brunners man.

Its expected that Bamford could have an important role on Teesside next season but Nottingham Forest should explore the possibility of a Bamford return.

I now don't understand if Hitc are a sports news reporting service or an online set up for potential transfer advice.

I was thinking exactly the same, it seems more of an opinion of the journalist than an actual news piece!

Cheers for posting it though Brunners

West Ham are strongly interested in signing Adama Traore and have already entered discussions with Middlesbrough.

[via @ExWHUemployee]