• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb work BU ... Far too good for this season though!

Only reason I am hoping we scrape a point is that I hate Liverpool so on that basis I am going for a 1-1 draw with Liverpool having 27 shots to our 1 and Paddy getting the goal

Despite the fact we are relegated, i want to see a team that is gonna play a part next year and give it a go against Liverpool and let go of any reason to be nervous like we did when we played them in a cup a few years ago that was beautiful -

Gk - Dimi

Lb - Friend (if staying, if not Husband)

Cb - Gibson (i know what you are gonna say, he wont stay next season but I think he deserves a standing ovation at the end).

Cb - Fry

Rb- Fabio (he might stay but doubt it)

Lw - Fischer

Cm- Leadbitter

Cm - Foreshaw

Rw- Downing

St - Bamford

St Gestede

Generally in the past we have always given Liverpool a decent game of football, all I hope is that we continue to do so, not too much to ask for is it?

Can see a spanking though 3 nil minimum to Pool

I hope we take a point off them so they lose out on CL just so I have something to say back to my smug Liverpool supporting friends when they go on about Boro being relegated. That's right I'm a good friend :)

I hope we take a point off them so they lose out on CL just so I have something to say back to my smug Liverpool supporting friends when they go on about Boro being relegated. That's right I'm a good friend :)

I agree.

Tomorrow COULD be the last time Boro play in the Premier League EVER! **(You never know).

I hope they [the players] put up a decent fight.

**(I doubt Ipswich thought they'd still be in the Championship 15 years later after going down)!!

De Roon's other half has just tweeted that Marten is on the bench for today's game

Change in formation or game time for a less regular player I wonder.

It'll just be Clayton, Forshaw and Grant in the middle of the park. Play two holding midfielders and we will get annihilated.