• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

As a keeper, Guzan should be exempt from the rest of the team.

I think the players have been stifled under the tactical systems and whatnot. By and large keepers in poor sides tend to be distinct from the rest of the team. Hence Pickford and before him Marshall at Cardiff.

People may disagree with this but I feel we've certainly become better at ***ting the ball. We can *** it aimlessly straight, we can *** it diagonally, we can *** it out for a throw in, we can even *** it at our own players.

I don't know if it was a penalty but it was more of a penalty than Man City's was against us. Bamford showing how daft it is that he hasn't been given a few more opportunities this season. Better movement/intelligence than anyone else we have including Negredo.

I don't know if it was a penalty but it was more of a penalty than Man City's was against us. Bamford showing how daft it is that he hasn't been given a few more opportunities this season. Better movement/intelligence than anyone else we have including Negredo.

Bamford is the most intelligent attacker we have, and both of our managers this season have ignored him for a reason that is completely unknown to me