• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that thinks Leadbitter should be released clearly doesn't have a clue about football. End of.

Or they are just watching the game?

Maybe Guzan is secretly a Liverpool fan.

And a Chelsea fan and a Southampton fan and a...  :)

lost count of the times clayton has conceded needless kicks resulting in goals. hes a liability.

Lol. You always manage to tickle my nutsack in unpleasant ways. Clayton has been one of our best this season.

The opposing forwards must salivate when they have a free kick in front of Guzan, he really is out of his depth.

He is and we shouldn't have wasted time signing him but at least he's actually here.  He isn't hiding somewhere.

Although it might be better if he was ;)

I don't usually comment in these game threads, particularly if we're losing, but I just want to say Guzan is absolute garbage. Beaten at near post for the first goal, left a gap so wide anyone could have seen where Coutinho was going to put it for the second. He's even had his usual spilled shot, which he at least managed to recover this time.

I can't wait to be rid of him, good ***ing riddance.

lost count of the times clayton has conceded needless kicks resulting in goals. hes a liability.

Been saying that about our trusty trio for quite sometime seriously they do not have a clue as shown in that last goal, Gibson seemed to give up on that one