• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

End of the day there's always the scapegoats that'll pick up the blame (Agnew, Downing, Guzan) but the harsh truth is every single player and all the staff past and present need to take blame for the season.

They've all been absolutely turd to the nth degree.

I also blame you, Jimmy.

End of the day there's always the scapegoats that'll pick up the blame (Agnew, Downing, Guzan) but the harsh truth is every single player and all the staff past and present need to take blame for the season.

I also blame you, Jimmy.

Hey! Don't write yourself off yet, it's only in your head you feel left out; or looked down on.

I also blame you, Jimmy.

Hey! Don't write yourself off yet, it's only in your head you feel left out; or looked down on.

I've been the one shining light for us this season.

This is both unfair and untrue.

I also blame you, Jimmy.

I've been the one shining light for us this season.

Just try your best! Try everything you can. And don't you worry what they tell themselves when you're away.

Valdes?

Gibson?

Fabio (mostly?)

Chambers?

De Roon (mostly?)

Negredo?

The little bit we've seen of Bamford has been pretty encouraging too?

Little unfair to tar all with the same brush, a few have acquitted themselves well in the circumstances.

I do think it's harsh blaming Jack Charlton and Sir Bruce for this mess mind.

Does that include Doris the tea lady from 1982? Bit harsh that mate

Talk to me..

Maybe all absolutely turd is a generalization, but I'm finding it hard to think of any players this season who haven't underperformed. Gibson and Valdes maybe.

Does that include Doris the tea lady from 1982? Bit harsh that mate

Especially Doris the tea lady... :)