oneBoro Forum

Boro v Liverpool (a) 0-3

End of the day there's always the scapegoats that'll pick up the blame (Agnew, Downing, Guzan) but the harsh truth is every single player and all the staff past and present need to take blame for the season.

They've all been absolutely turd to the nth degree.

This is both unfair and untrue.

Talk to me..

Maybe all absolutely turd is a generalization, but I'm finding it hard to think of any players this season who haven't underperformed. Gibson and Valdes maybe.

My list is pretty much the one Brunners posted.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

End of the day there's always the scapegoats that'll pick up the blame (Agnew, Downing, Guzan) but the harsh truth is every single player and all the staff past and present need to take blame for the season.

They've all been absolutely turd to the nth degree.

I also blame you, Jimmy.

Hey! Don't write yourself off yet, it's only in your head you feel left out; or looked down on.

I've been the one shining light for us this season.

Just try your best! Try everything you can. And don't you worry what they tell themselves when you're away.

It just takes some time. Little girl CT, you're in the middle of the ride. Everything, everything will be just fine. Everything, everything will be alright. Alright.

I also blame you, Jimmy.

Hey! Don't write yourself off yet, it's only in your head you feel left out; or looked down on.

Just try your best! Try everything you can. And don't you worry what they tell themselves when you're away.

It just takes some time. Little girl CT, you're in the middle of the ride. Everything, everything will be just fine. Everything, everything will be alright. Alright.

Hey! You know they're all the same. You know you're doing better on your own, so don't buy in. 

Live right now! Yeah, just be yourself. It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.

Hey! You know they're all the same. You know you're doing better on your own, so don't buy in. 

Live right now! Yeah, just be yourself. It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.

Just do your best, do everything you can! And don't you worry about what their bitter hearts are gonna say. It just takes some time, little girl CT, you're in the middle of the ride. Everything, everything will be just fine. Everything, everything will be alright. Alright.

Just do your best, do everything you can! And don't you worry about what their bitter hearts are gonna say. It just takes some time, little girl CT, you're in the middle of the ride. Everything, everything will be just fine. Everything, everything will be alright. Alright.

***ING STOP YOU ANNOYING ***

Really sad to see Middlesbrough relegated. At the beginning of the season I thought Karanka knew what he was going to do but I was mistaken. Watching some of the games was..... But the fans were really brilliant during the whole as I can judge from the TV, from the forum, from the youtube videos and in general. They definitely deserved much more than the Championship

Not my kind of music Nics.

But the lyrics seemed so fitting.

Nics Jimmy Eat World at CT has made me giggle :D

Highlight of the season <3