• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Our recruitment department identifying Guzon probably had no idea how things would work with Valdes and he has done us no favours with injuries etc.

Guzon just typifies how our season has gone

I'd say the players are on the beach at this point but they've been on the beach since January.

Absolutely pathetic. I wasn't expecting to win today but I at least expected us to show some fight and team spirit.

This whole squad needs gutting.

That leadbitter & Clayton pass play there is a pretty good indicator of how our offensive play has gone all year.

Leadbitter stands still with the ball, Clayton stands still directly in front of him but behind a Liverpool player and doesn't move, forcing Leadbitter to try some obscure pass.

Players who are not good enough for the Premier league:

Guzan

Friend

Clayton

Leadbitter

Downing

Forshaw

Gestede

stuani, fischer, traore etc etc

I was just going on this starting XI

Our recruitment department identifying Guzon probably had no idea how things would work with Valdes and he has done us no favours with injuries etc.

Guzon just typifies how our season has gone

The problem is we signed two players for the same position because I don't think we were entirely convinced about either of them. Common sense would say that if you aren't convinced by two players you don't buy both of them, you buy neither of them and find someone that you are convinced by. Common sense and Boro don't appear to go hand in hand at the moment however.

Clayton trying a dummy in front of our back four?  Wtf lol.  They're heads have gone.

Was.. was that intentional?

No  :blush:

20 mins left, maybe worth bringing Fischer on? In fact bring Dimi on as well, injured or not.