oneBoro Forum

Boro v Liverpool (a) 0-3

Shocking from the club to not even give Dimi 1 game after we've been relegated in favour of the egg headed mercenary who's already agreed to leave, doesn't reflect well on them IMO.

I read elsewhere that Dimi is injured.  No idea if it's true or not.

Yeh I read that from Agnew too. Just can't get out of my head what one of the ITK'ers said last summer about the club wanting rid of Dimi then but AK wanted him to stay, club signed Guzan trying to force Dimi out, now they won't even give him one run out after all he did the last few years.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking from the club to not even give Dimi 1 game after we've been relegated in favour of the egg headed mercenary who's already agreed to leave, doesn't reflect well on them IMO.

Yeh I read that from Agnew too. Just can't get out of my head what one of the ITK'ers said last summer about the club wanting rid of Dimi then but AK wanted him to stay, club signed Guzan trying to force Dimi out, now they won't even give him one run out after all he did the last few years.

I agree but if he's injured then he's injured.  Not much we can do about that unfortunately.

I agree but if he's injured then he's injured.  Not much we can do about that unfortunately.

I don't believe he's injured.

I don't think we have another GK we can pick? So my guess is he's not injured enough to stop him playing if he absolutely had to but not fit enough to start. Assuming that's actually correct at all and I have no idea.

We don't have 1 player above average pace and most are plodders. Where are the youngsters at? Could have at least given a few a bench spot instead of the likes of Ayala or Donkey.

No idea. It was just what I read somewhere and made a certain amount of sense as to why Dimi hadn't been given a game because I couldn't think of another reason that didn't revolve around Agnew being a bit of a ***.

I wonder how many players we signed last summer will still be here by the end of this summer?

I am really looking forward to this, but only on the basis that it brings this sad and sorry season to a close, 90 minutes to go and that is it, move on and look forward to the future

Gestede, bamford getting games is positive, Fischer not starting is for me a negative thing would be good for him to get a run out. Why is Guzan still in goal .... i have no idea would of love to have seen Dimi. I dont particularly like this negative 4,5,1 formation much rather 4,4,2 but im just going to see how it goes.