oneBoro Forum

Boro v Liverpool (a) 0-3

Not ***d about Negredo not playing, we're gonna lose anyway and he won't be next season, Gestede likely will so why not give him a game. Bamford too. Downing might be in plans for next season too as people unlikely to want to sign him, much to the dismay of many on here.

3 midfielders against a top team away is fine I think, would have preferred De Roon but maybe he's not in the plans for next season too, who know.

Only disappointment for me is no Dimi I suppose. Would have been nice to get him a game but not gonna lose sleep over it.

Be nice to see a decent performance and keep things interesting for the top 4 teams to the end, but Liverpool on great form and we're gash, so likely result is a thrashing.

Bring on next season where hopefully the fans can unite with a common goal, as I think the fans at present are just as divided as the team.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

*** plans for next season, at least try to win the *** game instead of bending over and taking one

We've bent over and took it with every line up we've had this season pretty much, how is this different.

Thank Christ we don't have to watch Guzan next season.

We still have to watch many of the others though  :(