oneBoro Forum

Boro v Liverpool (a) 0-3

We must be the worst team ever to have grazed the Premier League. My god we are terrible. Complete and utter disgrace to the game of football. Congrats to Liverpool for winning that CL place.

Derby would like to have a word with you.

And Aston Villa too.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We must be the worst team ever to have grazed the Premier League. My god we are terrible. Complete and utter disgrace to the game of football. Congrats to Liverpool for winning that CL place.

Derby would like to have a word with you.

And Aston Villa too.

And the team that's currently below us :rolleyes:

Aaaaand biggest overreaction to us conceding a goal goes to..

Thanks for the price :) I just can't get over the fact at how inept we are going forward.

Ok might have gone a bit over the top :) most boring then.

I'm sure the Villa/Sunderland/Derby fans were very entertained...

we are no that bad lads. barnsley, bradford, sunlun x3, derby, villa, QPR, pompey off the top of my head. were worse when they went down.

DS i dont think we are playing better than expected. we are terrible. paddy is doing okay in attack which is about it.

Thanks for the price :) I just can't get over the fact at how inept we are going forward.

You've had 38 games to try and get over it :)

Hopefully all will be better come August!

I thought we were doing quite well in containing them up until the goal. We are just so limited going forward through the midfield though, it just has to be sorted out in the close season. Bamford and Gestede doing ok as the front partnership.