oneBoro Forum

Championship fixtures released - See page 5 for the full list

This is where reality kicks in!

Where is that "if only" bin?

As a footnote, sorry I have not been very active lately but as many of you know I mentioned my sister having terminal cancer, well she finally succumbed to it a few days ago and as you can imagine it has been difficult.

Not looking for sympathy at all apart from a collective tinge of sadness that we are not looking forward to another season in the PL.

This is going to be a bloody hard season, we must get off to a flying start

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

As a footnote, sorry I have not been very active lately but as many of you know I mentioned my sister having terminal cancer, well she finally succumbed to it a few days ago and as you can imagine it has been difficult.

Not looking for sympathy at all apart from a collective tinge of sadness that we are not looking forward to another season in the PL.

Sending all the love and strength Al mate

Sorry to hear that buddy. Thoughts with you and family. Stay strong.

Ipswich away, get the guaranteed defeat out of our system and we're good to go.

We broke that hoodoo last season in the championship. I reckon we're good to win there now for the next 20 times we play them !!

This is going to be a bloody hard season, we must get off to a flying sta

Heartfelt condolences to you & your family Alan.

Birmingham City away... We haven't won at St. Andrews in our last 6 visits (don't I bloody know it...). I believe we've only won 2 of the last 20 there?

Best avoided then. I reckon we want to start with four wins in a row to really get the ball rolling!!

I wouldn't mind Bristol City away. (Despite losing home and away to them last Champo season).