• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Christie and Traore were really good. Both big and powerful, charging forward. Bamford probably didn't do his standing any good missing a proper sitter. De Roon and Howson looked a good unit together with lots of running and forward passes. Could have been 5 or 6 if we wanted it to be tbh

yes we were very dominant. obviously just preseason so no need to hit higher gear. i was pleased with the workrate through the front and middle of midfield. we were swamping them in possession. its only pre season but you can see the clear tactical side of what monk wants already. im a little excited. keep traore and de roon and we will be a very tough side to stop in the champo.

I know its only a pre season friendly but Hull got beat by Oxford and before the game a hull fan at work saw the line up and thought it was strong team from them. Hes very worried.

Sunderland got smashed 3-0 by St Johnstone as well, dunno much about the Sland lineup tho after they've had such a turn over of players

I know its only a pre season friendly but Hull got beat by Oxford and before the game a hull fan at work saw the line up and thought it was strong team from them. Hes very worried.

Sunderland got smashed 3-0 by St Johnstone as well, dunno much about the Sland lineup tho after they've had such a turn over of players

Looked fairly strong to me

Does anyone know if you can pay on the gate at Mansfield?

No tickets went off sale this afternoon at 15:30

Saturday they can be bought at the gate (£10)

Not much chance me receiving them by post then!!!

http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/watch-boro-v-chesterfield-match-highlights

Just seen the highlights of the Chesterfield match. Great goal by Stuani and it looked like Traore had a storming game setting teammates up brilliantly at least three times. Defenders couldn't handle him that was clear.

btw does full screen mode work for you guys? Mine looks like it just plays in the back behind a greyed out screen.

Soisalo expecting to feature tonight.

Looks like he's nudged ahead of Chapman in the pecking order.