• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really like the look of us. You can clearly see what the plan is. Christie and friend get forward clayton makes a back 3 with gibson and ayala. The 3 upfront are swapping constantly and seem to have a good understanding of eachother already.

Braithwaite doing exactly what he does best there... ghosting in at the back post, putting himself into a prime position and finishing with strength.

Can't quite believe I'm seeing him in a Boro shirt... and in the CHAMPIONSHIP! :D

agreeing with a few on here, really fluid front 3 moving all over the place looking dangerous. its like monk said you 3 are up front go where you like lol.

christie will fit in really well, great fit for our new all action athletic fast mobile team.

the only time we look dodgy was a few counter attacks left us a bit exposed in the middle, one time i think clayton was wide right (covering christie i guess) and had to come back inside and we seemed to just be getting men infront of the ball leaving ourselves a bit open to a good passer for a ball in the gaps. needed a bit better marking.

anyhow other than that we moved the ball fast through midfield and looked miles better footballing side than ak's team. we going to hand a few spankings out home and away this season me thinks.

Well it's half time and I can't pretend I'm not slightly disappointed with what we've had so far.  Belinda Carlisle and Phil Collins   :huh: :dodgy:

The problem/thing about this system is that it does require attacking fullbacks. Leaving that are exposed, potentially, on the counter-attack.

At times I've seen Clayton drop extremely deep though and has almost made it a back 3!

I haven't seen too much from Howson like.

Well it's half time and I can't pretend I'm not slightly disappointed with what we've had so far.  Belinda Carlisle and Phil Collins   :huh: :dodgy:

Saved it with Rainbow if you ask me, since you've been gone is a banging tune