oneBoro Forum

Fantasy football Paid league 2017

I have deleted the league and set up a new one. If anybody wants to join it will be £5 per man I will set up a paypal account where the £5 can paid, on receipt I will then in turn give the code to anybody wishing to join and have paid. The money needs to be paid before the code is issued this will eradicate the problem of people failing to pay after a trust league and also it will limit people to just this forum entering. Thank you. Anybody wanting to join please PM me.

The Paypal account is:

anthonysmee@hotmail.co.uk .

I won't be putting code on though as looking through the list of people last year there are people who I don't know who they are. Also if anybody enters and pays into the PayPal account please comment on here as I don't check it constantly

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure I like the league code being public and open to people outside of oneBoro. Before I sign up, I'd like to know what proportion of people actually paid up last time?

It seems to have automatically entered people for this year. Please can you confirm if you would like to enter this years £5 tournament again? Hopefully it might be a bit tighter this year as baresi walked away with it. Also what would people think to paying before entering this year as it saves the winner chasing it up it can be held in a paypal account until there is a winner? I will delete the code from the opening page and if anybody would like to join then please PM me.

Having looking at the outcome of the trust Fantasy football paid league it is obvious it hasn't worked ( lack of payments after). I have deleted the league and set up a new one. If anybody wants to join it will be £5 per man I will set up a paypal account where the £5 can paid, on receipt I will then in turn give the code to anybody wishing to join and have paid. The money needs to be paid before the code is issued this will eradicate the problem of people failing to pay after a trust league and also it will limit people to just this forum entering. Thank you. Anybody wanting to join please PM me.

This seems a much better arrangement, count me in.

I have just been over at Fantasy Premier League and altered my squad name to "Some Gadgeys" to make admin a bit easier for you.

I'm not sure how to do this too be honest but if anybody can do this it's anthonysmee@hotmail.co.uk and the rules are as per post a couple up. I won't be putting code on though as looking through the list of people last year there are people who I don't know who they are. Also if anybody enters and pays into the PayPal account please comment on here as I don't check it constantly

Raf smog, will you be showing the new rules in the opening post? And the Paypal holding account name?

Having looking at the outcome of the trust Fantasy football paid league it is obvious it hasn't worked ( lack of payments after). I have deleted the league and set up a new one. If anybody wants to join it will be £5 per man I will set up a paypal account where the £5 can paid, on receipt I will then in turn give the code to anybody wishing to join and have paid. The money needs to be paid before the code is issued this will eradicate the problem of people failing to pay after a trust league and also it will limit people to just this forum entering. Thank you. Anybody wanting to join please PM me.