oneBoro Forum

Fantasy football Paid league 2017

I'm not sure how to do this too be honest but if anybody can do this it's anthonysmee@hotmail.co.uk and the rules are as per post a couple up.  I won't be putting code on though as looking through the list of people last year there are people who I don't know who they are. Also if anybody enters and pays into the PayPal account please comment on here as I don't check it constantly

You must be using mobile. If you access the forum using the full version, you can Reply/Quote/Report another member's post and also Edit/Delete your own.

Alternatively, ask one of the mods to do it for you.

By the way, if that's your personal account, don't be surprised if you start getting lots of spam at Hotmail. It's never wise to publish a private email addy on the net. :( (I was expecting to see a Paypal account something like forumleague@email.com)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure how to do this too be honest but if anybody can do this it's anthonysmee@hotmail.co.uk and the rules are as per post a couple up.  I won't be putting code on though as looking through the list of people last year there are people who I don't know who they are. Also if anybody enters and pays into the PayPal account please comment on here as I don't check it constantly

You must be using mobile. If you access the forum using the full version, you can Reply/Quote/Report another member's post and also Edit/Delete your own.

Alternatively, ask one of the mods to do it for you.

By the way, if that's your personal account, don't be surprised if you start getting lots of spam at Hotmail. It's never wise to publish a private email addy on the net. :( (I was expecting to see a Paypal account something like forumleague@email.com)

I have updated the first post and the E-mail I arn't too bothered about too be fair its my back up email account anyway.

I have updated the first post and the E-mail I arn't too bothered about too be fair its my back up email account anyway.

Fair enough, mate. I have PalPaid my fiver "From Gadgey".

I've also been to Fantasy Premier League and changed my squad name to "Some Gadgeys", just to make it obvious who those lacklustre mediocrities belong to.

Fair enough, mate. I have PalPaid my fiver "From Gadgey".

I've also been to Fantasy Premier League and changed my squad name to "Some Gadgeys", just to make it obvious who those lacklustre mediocrities belong to.

Hi Gadgey payment received and code sent thank you for entering

Raf smog, this needs advertising on the main forum. It would also be a good place to remind last season's paid leaguers that they need to pay up, if they haven't already. I'm sure that a single thread won't raise any objections over there, right Maccarone? ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Now i am back from my 4 month holidays. Its time to congratulate Backstreet Moyes on winning this years fantasy premier league.   Mr consistent throughout the year comfortably winning it. 

So well done pal

19 hours ago, Raf smog said:

Now i am back from my 4 month holidays. Its time to congratulate Backstreet Moyes on winning this years fantasy premier league.   Mr consistent throughout the year comfortably winning it. 

So well done pal

Cheers Raf! Seemed to come just over average every week without ever doing amazing and it all added up..

I wonder if we could move this thread to somewhere on the main forum next year to get a bit of discussion going during the season?

3 hours ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

I wonder if we could move this thread to somewhere on the main forum next year to get a bit of discussion going during the season?

This has to be the only bad point about this forum, nobody ever really gets any discussions going outside of the main Boro forum.

When they were designing the sub forums a couple of years ago I asked about getting a specific forum for discussing music and TV as there was a decent general thread about it and if we had a separate forum we could start specific threads about TV shows/movies and things so that you could discuss them in length without ruining it for anyone who hadn't seen it yet.

Everyone just seems to post in the General thread still. Between that and the chattybox pretty much everything non-football is covered so people dont feel the need to venture elsewhere on the site

• 1 month later...

yep its fantasy premier league. Its 5 pound paid by either paypal or bank transfer then as soon as its received i give you the code to enter.  Then its winner takes all or dependant on numbers 1st and 2nd.  I then pay the winner after the last game. 

• 2 weeks later...