• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the season card numbers get linked as "friend" to the account of the person applying for tickets. i cant remember it being too complicated a process.

You just need the Last Name and Boro ID of the season card you are using. If doing it online you need for the season card holder to be signed up to the eticketing system as well. If not, you can just ring the club up to buy your tickets and you tell them the details over the phone.

Worth implementing a first come first serve system? Although i suppose to be fair, it should be at the ST holders discretion, whom they give their ticket to.

Look's like ill be getting my Fulham tickets in the neutral zone ASAP... They are already for sale on their website.

And the Wolves game is a sell out! took just 30 minutes for that,

Tickets for the Wolves game are sold out already (allocation 2, 592).

I hope it's not going to be another season where it's annoyingly hard to get hold of tickets.

I guess we need to be **** for a couple of seasons so that the interest dies down a bit!!

Look's like ill be getting my Fulham tickets in the neutral zone ASAP... They are already for sale on their website.

Is the neutral zone numbered seats or do you just go in and find a seat. Ideally I'd like to be close to the away end. Will maybe be going with three friends.

I still the neutra zone numbered seats or do you just go in and find a seat. Ideally I'd like to be close to the away end. Will maybe going with three friends.

BD, I've been in there before. To be honest, I doubt if you'll really be able to tell where the away end ends, and the neutral zone begins.

I still the neutra zone numbered seats or do you just go in and find a seat. Ideally I'd like to be close to the away end. Will maybe going with three friends.

BD, I've been in there before. To be honest, I doubt if you'll really be able to tell where the away end ends, and the neutral zone begins.

Great. Just need the other to get permissions from their better halves then :)

Great. Just need the other to get permissions from their better halves then :)

When you phone for tickets you can ask to be as close to the away fans as poss. But as has been said last few times we had all the neutral zone

Just got my Fulham tickets for the Neutral zone.

Fulham's ticket site is the same as ours in which you can pick your exact seat so I've gone for as close to the 'away' section as possible.

£40 an adult ticket though nearly stopped my heart from pumping blood!