• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The blocks farthest right are the neutral ones.

Thanks. P2 and P3 which are also the only blocks available. Just a final Ok from the last guy and we are there.

Just booked our tickets for he Fulham game. Maybe I'll be seeing a few of you there before the game. Got seats in P3 row LL seats 51-53.

Bloody hell thats miles from the boro supporters

Just booked our tickets for he Fulham game. Maybe I'll be seeing a few of you there before the game. Got seats in P3 row LL seats 51-53.

Thought it was right up against the away in. Only two blocks in the neutral area in the Putney End. The rest was red to the left of it which I figured was the away section. They away section is the Putney end according to their website.

Thought it was right up against the away in. Only two blocks in the neutral area in the Putney End. The rest was red to the left of it which I figured was the away section. They away section is the Putney end according to their website.

Just winding you up :). Suprised they've gone on sale so early

Yeah. I think they've got ticket on sale for their first 5 home matches. Plenty of seats still in the neutral section. Not many had been sold when I checked.