oneBoro Forum

Away day tickets

Blimey - the 2000 Forest tickets sold out in 20 minutes this morning.

Can't help thinking that some of these [partly empty] grounds are missing a trick by not opening up a bit more space for away supporters.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my tickets for Fulham away in the mix zone today. Damn they work fast.

Where did you get these BD? Can't see them on the Boro website. What do you mean by a mix zone? As in both Fulham and Boro fans?

Where did you get these BD? Can't see them on the Boro website. What do you mean by a mix zone? As in both Fulham and Boro fans?

You get them through the Fulham website. Just need to register for free. In the Putney End there is the away section and the mixed zone. Lots of people on here saying that the last time we were there the mixed zone was full of Boro supporters so you couldn't really tell the difference. It's just an area where anyone can sit really. I just booked my seats almost up against the away section. Didn't want to take a chance on the away tickets selling out before general sale through Boro, so just booked in the mix zone as I also had to sort out flights, hotel etc. Really looking forward to it.

It's actually a 'neutral' zone rather than a mix of both sets of fans, although there are both sets in there. It's primarily for tourists etc (which enough to make those against modern football types spit feathers). When I was there it was probably about 70% Boro

It's actually a 'neutral' zone rather than a mix of both sets of fans, although there are both sets in there. It's primarily for tourists etc (which enough to make those against modern football types spit feathers). When I was there it was probably about 70% Boro

When ordering your tickets you actually have to state which team you will support; home, away, neutral.

Which seats did you book Borodane, if you don't mind me asking? If I do decide to go for the mixed zone I'll try and get tickets close to you so that we can create a mini Boro section in the mixed zone!

Which seats did you book Borodane, if you don't mind me asking? If I do decide to go for the mixed zone I'll try and get tickets close to you so that we can create a mini Boro section in the mixed zone!

Got seats in P3 row LL seats 51-53.

Are the tickets to Bolton away likely to sell out when they go on sale to season ticket holders this Thursday? Or does it usually make it as far as general sale?