oneBoro Forum

Fantasy football paid league

I have deleted last years paid league and set up a new one. If anybody wants to join it will be £5 per man I will set up a paypal account where the £5 can paid, on receipt I will then in turn give the code to anybody wishing to join and have paid. The money needs to be paid before the code is issued this will eradicate the problem of people failing to pay after a trust league and also it will limit people to just this forum entering. Thank you. Anybody wanting to join please PM me and I will issue with PayPal account to pay.

I won't be putting code on though as looking through the list of people last year there are people who I don't know who they are. Also if anybody enters and pays into the PayPal account please comment on here as I don't check it constantly

Further to this anyone who hasn't paid or forgot to pay the winner please do the right thing and pay.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if any of u guy r interested but I run a league on the EPL game. £25 in and £1000 to the win we pay out top 10 and have 5 mom prices plus we run r own cup after the second wild card. We have 100 player in already and we cap it at 128 so 28 points left. Drop me a PM if u fancy it!

So tomorrow the premier league kicks off. If anybody wants to join the paid league tonight/tomorrow is the last chance. Just 5 pound per team and winner takes all. Let's get involved for the banter and chance to win some money