oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

EFL Live Games: Championship Play Off Final Fulham V Villa 26/5 ko 1700hrs Wembley

Had a feeling that due t our own result this would not be overly populated but not this bad!

Leeds running out a comfortable 2-0 winners

Seems as if I am the only one posting on this thread!

Ok will Villa buoyed by scoring 4 goals last night in the cup game be rampant at Ashton Gate or will they fall flat on their noses again?

BC are a good home side and I think they will do enough for a one goal margin win

Think Villa will sneak a win here. 0-1 Adomah.

2-1 city Bobby Reid FGS

Was tempted to go to this one but decided to watch it on the telebox. Was going for a similar score line to BD4 but am counting on Villa being god awful so 3-1 City

But BTTS is the sensible bet

well villa are a funny side. that first half they looked flat and one paced, vulnerable at the back and struggled with the tempo. then on the other hand have had some nice possession and played the ball about quite nice at times. still fear for them though i think bristol will maybe nick it,

Adomah, Hogan and Lansbury all on the bench. That's a bit surprising to me.

Villa really riding their luck in this second half. I like the look of that Reid fella from Brizzle

Well it ended 1-1 and hopefully the next match (if we win today) will get more attention as it should be a decent game.

Forest to win this for me though Leeds ill be tough to beat

Usual DS conditions for award!

2-1 Forest. Murphy fgs