oneBoro Forum

EFL Live Games: Championship Play Off Final Fulham V Villa 26/5 ko 1700hrs Wembley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well ended up 2-4 to United and probably not expected especially when Wednesday got back to a drawing position, no DS award winner and only 2 posts about the game.

Guys do I continue doing this?

In answer to my own earlier question I will do as there are 3 televised games coming up and whilst most will be trying to follow however we can our own game (goals as they go in on Sky).

Next up and should be of interest is Cardiff V Leeds so points will be dropped by the two trend setters, personally I hope it is a draw but can live with a Leeds defeat (they do look good though)

I wonder if anyone will have the game on whilst Boro will be playing as I would imagine a fair few posts about this game would be on the thread if we had not.

DS award correct final score and fgs (either side)

With the way results have gone with televised games then anything could happen

No correct prediction and no comments on the game which is hardly surprising but Cardiff winning 3-1 and Leeds down to ten men.

Next up the local derby of QPR V Fulham and going by Fulham's good result last night I can see them besting the home team easily

Usual terms for DS award if anyone is bothered!