oneBoro Forum

EFL Live Games: Championship Play Off Final Fulham V Villa 26/5 ko 1700hrs Wembley

im now watching these championship games with the hope that theyre good attacking games and in most games ive no preference which way the result goes.  the way the result affects our hopes of catching those at the top is all but gone due to our own inertitudes.

were almost if not already at the point of keeping an eye on mid table positions in that respect .

hard to predict as Bristol have the slightly better form but Sheff are at home . both to score in a entertaining 3-2 to Sheff Utd. .....Clarke fgs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no prediction on the 1-2 win for Bristol City and how unlucky for SU to hit the frame 4 times!

These two will stay within the top 6 and I can not see either of them dropping out come end of season.

Onto todays game and having no win in the last eight competitive games we see Norwich take on Sheffield Wednesday who really are not setting the league on fire and certainly nowhere near their city neighbours.

Norwich remind me of Boro can look good on the eye but can't sustain the levels of performance needed to get out of this league.

Feel this will be a goalless draw tbh and one which I do not think many neutrals will watch

DS award applicable correct final score and fgs (either side)

0-0 null and void

Well our two intrepid predictors both got this result wrong Norwich running out 2-1 winners after Rhodes had put Wednesday into the lead, good result for them.

Ok moving onto the clash of the M4 motorway which sees Reading take on possible promotion autospot Cardiff City.

With the way this weeks results have gone you would imagine that Warnock will insist that his band of brave soles take the game to stuttering Reading and despatch them with ease.

Question why do all night games start at 2000hrs at the Mad Stad?

Should be a decent game to watch especially as we won ourselves.

Usual DS award for this game, correct final score and fgs from either side. 0-0 null and void

Think someone mentioned before that games start at 20:00 in Reading because of train times. Warnock will get at least a point here so I’m hoping it’s just the one. 1-1 barrow fgs.