oneBoro Forum

EFL Live Games: Championship Play Off Final Fulham V Villa 26/5 ko 1700hrs Wembley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved watching Neil Warnock telling Nuno to *** off at the end there. I know we shouldn't expect Nuno to just keep chilled and we should be able to celebrate victories however we want but I think Warnock has every right to respond the way he did too.

Both a pack of tw*ts but at least Nino showed s touch of class in his post match interview unlike that troll

It frustrates me every time I see Cardiff because I don't think their group of players is as good as ours. For everything they lack in quality though, they make up for in work rate and intensity.

They've got a really tough run-in so it's not out of the question that they'll miss out on the top 2 yet.

They'll be the team to play if we can nick 6th spot. It'll hopefully mean we get in the playoffs in good form and play a deflated Cardiff.

Well said Warnock (for once). Nino Espírito Santo has done this at least 3 times (Bristol, us and tonight), the argument that he didn’t realise how to behave in England doesn’t wash at all - how many high profile bust ups have their been about managers not shaking hand in the prem/champions league? Lad has no class.

Well said Warnock (for once). Nino Espírito Santo has done this at least 3 times (Bristol, us and tonight), the argument that he didn’t realise how to behave in England doesn’t wash at all - how many high profile bust ups have their been about managers not shaking hand in the prem/champions league? Lad has no class.

You're right but how many times do you see a handshake in the Premier league where the managers can't even face looking at each other? If it's not done properly it's not much better. Or do we put too much importance on a handshake over here?

Tasty double header over the next few days will Cardiff score from any penalties gained?

Massive fan of Wolves for this game score as many as you can against Derby!

DS award applies, correct score and fgs either side