oneBoro Forum

EFL Live Games: Championship Play Off Final Fulham V Villa 26/5 ko 1700hrs Wembley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Derby winning..  well this wasn't supposed to happen

might mean we finish 6th not 5th (if we beat millwall or ipswich) who'd you prefer in semi? villa or cardiff/fulham? 

makes little difference to me, all will be tight games.

might mean we finish 6th not 5th (if we beat millwall or ipswich) who'd you prefer in semi? villa or cardiff/fulham? 

I dont want Fulham over two games. The rest are the same

Cardiff all day long, they'll be broken if they end up in the playoffs.

I know Cardiff have lost this now but the way they've approached these last few minutes of stoppage time has been a bit pathetic. Needing two goals and they're passing it around the half way line.

This is Boro remember, 7th is still an option too... not exactly crazy to think we lose to Millwall who have a great away record. Then a nervy away day final day of the season where we have to win. Ipswich are poor but we've dropped points to worse.

Cardiff all day long, they'll be broken if they end up in the playoffs.

i think fulham will be similar tbh. cardiff looked spent tonight. they look shattered. fulham are probably stronger but i'd still fancy us to beat any of them. 

villa have me worried, that diving cheat chunt snodgrass, i can see him now throwing himself over at every opportunity. thats one player i dont like one bit. for him to cheat and result in them winning would crush me.

This is Boro remember, 7th is still an option too... not exactly crazy to think we lose to Millwall who have a great away record. Then a nervy away day final day of the season where we have to win. Ipswich are poor but we've dropped points to worse.

Must get a point at least against Millwall, give them and others around us no encouragement what so ever to think they have a chance of taking the spot off us.