oneBoro Forum

EFL Live Games: Championship Play Off Final Fulham V Villa 26/5 ko 1700hrs Wembley

No surprises then that the last Championship game of the regular season is Cardiff V Reading (I bet Reading fans are thrilled).

Not that many will be watching I guess and also all goals being shown on Sky as they go in for each and every games, but for what it is worth more than likely Cardiff's moment to bask in the glory of promotion and no one can really begrudge them that achievement.

DS award applies, correct final score and name of first goal scorer from either side.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

A nervy game with a late 1-0 winner by Zohore to clinch promotion. Would prefer to see Fulham go up automatically but can't see Cardiff bottling it here...

Well no one thought that a 0-0 scoreline would be enough to send Cardiff to the promised land but at least now we have a couple of other games to watch that should be heavily posted and of course real interest.

Coming down to the last two Champo games in this season long thread.

Well done DS for not giving up hope and maintaining the thread especially when there were 3 games at once to consider at times though it seems many members did, at least they had the chance to predict(and win the DS awards) and comment on the live games. I think I only missed one game throughout the season so not bad at all, but glad this thread is coming to an end.

Here we go then first leg of the play off game between Derby and Fulham, with the way results went in the final game no doubt Derby are on a high whereas Fulham must feel devastated though time for the Manager to ensure their mind's are right for the game on Friday.

The one scenario I do not want is for Derby to get to Wembley against Boro an get their own back by singing "you've done it again, losing at Wembley, you have done it again" send shudders down my spine.

Anyway you know the drill correct final score and name of fgs either side (in this leg).

Also please put in the time of first goal as this will decide the winner if there are duplicate predictions (nearest to it wins) however if you want to simply predict say a 4-0 win to Derby then no need to give a time.

0-0 is also applicable but name of first player to be carded to win.

(cool only 1 more to do!)

Derby 0-3 Fulham. Mitrovic on 18 mins. I think Fulham will come storming out and derby won’t be able to handle that pressure.

It really depends on how Fulham react to the disappointment of missing out on Autos.

I, personally, think they'll come out all guns blazing, 0-3 Fulham, Mitrovic 25 mins.

I think Derby have built some momentum since losing to us and could win the first leg.

Derby 2-1 Fulham Vydra 39 minutes

I think Derby have built some momentum since losing to us and could win the first leg.

Derby 2-1 Fulham Vydra 39 minutes

Thus is what I think too. I reckon Derby are the play-off danger team.