oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wolverhampton Wanderers (a) 0-1

Sweet, used a VPN and watching the stream :D

How do you pay for single game?

If you use A VPN to get a different countries IP, go onto wolves, sign up, activate account, go to wolves tv, it gives you the option to watch Middlesbrough v Wolves and lets you sign up for £5.

How did you pay for it? I didn't get the option to choose UK in the credit card address dropdown.

I don't really know, it just loaded up card details screen I put mine in and it worked, I didn't actually select any country.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to grow into this. We've barely been out of our own half in the first 11 mins. Wolves are pressing well but I guess you'd expect that with them being at home in the first match. Still no chances though.

We need to grow into this. We've barely been out of our own half in the first 11 mins. Wolves are pressing well but I guess you'd expect that with them being at home in the first match. Still no chances though.

If we can keep them out the first 20-25 mins It'll settle down I reckon.

Free kick on the left hand side edge of the area after a George Friend darting run.

Clayton to probably hit the wall or send it out for a throw.

You look abit silly now that it almost went in :)

Free kick on the left hand side edge of the area after a George Friend darting run.

Clayton to probably hit the wall or send it out for a throw.

You look abit silly now that it almost went in :)

I'm going to insult his free kicks every single time if that's the outcome.

We're leaving all 3 forwards on halfway whenever they attack gotta feel like eventually a long over the top will find one of them here if Wolves keep pressing.