oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wolverhampton Wanderers (a) 0-1

I'd have expected some sort of commentary for a fiver like

why pay if its free on talksport 2 ?

I think he is referring to the fact that there is no commentary on the wolves tv stream.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Free kick on the left hand side edge of the area after a George Friend darting run.

Clayton to probably hit the wall or send it out for a throw.

You look abit silly now that it almost went in :)

I'm going to insult his free kicks every single time if that's the outcome.

Please do! :)

Only listening but we don't seem that great so far, first game and all that fair enough but hoping for some improvement as it goes on.

We're not terrible but Wolves are playing very well to be honest, they're a tidy team. I think we'll get better as the game goes on, once we settle in and they tire off a bit. 

Ultimately we've had the only real chance so we're doing well to keep them out despite their possession.

If we can absorb the next 10 minutes I think we're in a good position the rest of the game, Wolves can not sustain this for 90 minutes and we haven't really got started if they can't breakthrough in this spell I don't see how we don't get better as they step off.

Only listening but we don't seem that great so far, first game and all that fair enough but hoping for some improvement as it goes on.

We'll get into it, they've come flying out the blocks. Opening day and that, I mean even we were good opening day last season :)