oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wolverhampton Wanderers (a) 0-1

Odds that Monk purges Ayala from his teamsheet after that? Got to be pretty high, if he does we probably need 2 CBs in we know Ayala is capable but how motivated is he for another 46 games with us after last season, in my mind he just answered that question game 1.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayala should of gone he looked disinterested since he was dropped for chambers last season and now he does that to put us on the back foot straight away. I honestly think the weight of expectation of winning we have put ourselves under is gonna make things very difficult going forward. Im trying not to moan but im thinking Christ this looks karanka in the championship.

Ayala should of gone he looked disinterested since he was dropped for chambers last season and now he does that to put us on the back foot straight away. I honestly think the weight of expectation of winning we have put ourselves under is gonna make things very difficult going forward. Im trying not to moan but im thinking Christ this looks karanka in the championship.

Except he won most games :)

Only poking the bear for fun lads, got to find some way to smile in this first half