• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have held back in hope of seeing us settle down and improving, but I vouch on this performance, we have wasted a lot of cash. It's early days granted, but we must show other teams we are a threat and mean business. I doubt many will be worried facing us.

I really don't think Christie has been all that bad..he's lost a couple balls but it's because he's willing to try and go forwards regularly.

Your right about trying to get forward. That's a plus. I'm starting to agree that Fabio might need to be tried instead of friend whose crossing just seem to start a counter attack every time

Would Traore have been beneficial for todays game?

He might have won us some free kicks. Other than that he would have run around a lot, lost the ball and put in wayward crosses / passes (IMO).

Would Traore have been beneficial for todays game?

At the very least when you need to take a gamble in the last 20 mins or so he's the ideal player. Can't see why he's not on the bench unless he's off.

Gibson's been solid if he does go as we expect it might be best to just buy a brand new partnership because without Gibson I'm not sure Ayala would be the same Gibson covers so well. Bamford looks in shape as well hopefully this pre season works whipped him into good shape again positive sign for me he looks good.

The difference in passing quality is incredible, every long ball and cross field pass made by a Wolves player falls right at the feet of the intended target.

Ours could go literally anywhere.

What an important tackle from Forshaw a moment ago. Prevented a dangerous break, and did it without getting a yellow card (ala Clayton)