oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wolverhampton Wanderers (a) 0-1

No creativity on the pitch whatsoever, some of us having been saying this for weeks.

433 away from home with 3 strikers is either inept tactics or total arrogance from Monk.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

No creativity on the pitch whatsoever, some of us having been saying this for weeks.

433 away from home with 3 strikers is either inept tactics or total arrogance from Monk.

I love how all summer people were clamouring for the 433 and then we actually play it and now it's arrogance.

Howson off, Gestede on. 4 strikers on the pitch now.

I love how all summer people were clamouring for the 433 and then we actually play it and now it's arrogance.

Howson off, Gestede on. 4 strikers on the pitch now.

Who was clamouring for 433 after last season? I wasn't.

The difference in passing quality is incredible, every long ball and cross field pass made by a Wolves player falls right at the feet of the intended target.

Ours could go literally anywhere.

Thats depressing...and annoying!

It's lost a bit in all the strikers we've signed but how would everyone rate Howson's debut? To me we've spent 7 million to get a Clayton clone with a little better technique. Just initial impressions after 80 minutes of course I mean no ones coming out of this except Gibson/Randolph looking particularly good.

I would have thought with so many changes we at least could pass a ball, wolves seen to do it well enough. Can't say we need to settle as a new team, Wolves don't. Still very early days but expected our investment in fire power would poke a couple home.