oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wolverhampton Wanderers (a) 0-1

New defender instead of Ayala and an attacking midfielder is needed. By all means sell De Roon. Don't need three in the middle that offers little going forward.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it, but we are missing the ability of Gaston today

Unsurprisingly

We missed him quite a lot last season as well.

It's lost a bit in all the strikers we've signed but how would everyone rate Howson's debut? To me we've spent 7 million to get a Clayton clone with a little better technique. Just initial impressions after 80 minutes of course I mean no ones coming out of this except Gibson/Randolph looking particularly good.

Think it would be ok if it was just him and Clayton. De roon is not needed at all.

In a world where he hasn't had his agent in his ear all summer and hasn't been made aware of Series A overtures I'd disagree but after his passive performance I think the way forward is probably cashing in on De Roon which pains me to say.

That's pretty much exactly what I mean, how that ball doesn't go out for a corner and instead takes backspin and comes back on itself and then the panicked clearance lands right at a Wolves player.

one of those days.

Hate to say it, but we are missing the ability of Gaston today

Unsurprisingly

We missed him quite a lot last season as well.

He clearly wasn't happy at Boro, so we would have missed him this season too, had he stayed. ;)

Would be nice if we could get someone similar though.