oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wolverhampton Wanderers (a) 0-1

Fair play to Wolves though, good start for them. 0-0 sounds like it would have been the fair result given the means of which the goal was scored but they were also missing a few of their more exciting players.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the players must have been as nervous as the rest of us. Would like to see a better midfield and at least someone creative / controlling. Can't read to much into the first game, but!,if we want automatic promotion we can't loose many more.

thanks for having me on here.

a lot of players in both teams new to each other

got to be a good chance of us both being top 2

Still a bit raw. But good luck with the rest of your season

Hey do you fancy taking Ayala off us. He'd be a good striker for your lot :s

have to say us and wolves look better than sunlun and derby. from what i saw. the wolves saying its best they've seen for a long long time from them. we hardly played a game together even in preseason. i'm waiting to see how we are in the first home game before i judge. lost a game away against a team playing very well in front of a full house. no season defining game here. looks promising for us imo. wolves though look great hats off to them.

I get people saying our creativity is a problem but Wolves really pressed us in for large periods with all their creative players and they ended up crafting half chances at best whereas we defended strongly as we always do and created 2 brilliant chances we failed to take on top of Ayala playing a lovely ball to Bonatini I mean we're away from home against a 5 at the back Wolves team I don't expect us to be creating 10 great chances especially on the first day I just think we messed up the 2 good ones we made and they took Ayala's gift that was it.

I thought wolves didn't look that great, just another good solid championship team, we created the better chances and a draw would have been a fair result wether 0-0 or 1-1.

To be fair if Ayala hadn't done that horror back pass we'd have got a draw and even a win if Braithwaite and Britt had put away those chances. Not all doom and gloom, plenty to be positive about.. we're in for a good season!

Christie and Braithwaite look really good players so for me they are the postives from today along with assombalaga. Im just dissapointed that the one player that i wanted out of the club apart from Gaston cost us again today with another mistake, i honestly dont think hes bothered for me time to get fry in and boot Ayala out of the club he has not been right since chambers got picked over him.