oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wolverhampton Wanderers (a) 0-1

Nervous. I guess as a BORO supporter we should be use to it, but! something just does not feel right. After last season I'm not sure if I'm scarred of not winning, or worried our ultimate goal for immediate promotion is going to be a great burden to carry. Well it's here and it's going to be a long, long season so strap in.

I think it's because we really are going into the unknown

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to agree with Sanddancer's sentiments, we are after all going into the new season with just 2 wins in 20 competitive games, I know this team hardly bares any resemblance of AK's team but the facts are there and I just hope the new regime gets off to a good start and quickly brushes aside the woes of our recent history.

It is not going to be easy but maybe just maybe a new ethos will grab our attention and renew belief

UTB. Big test on opening day. Sticking with my prediction of 1-1. Think both teams would be happy with that too for an opening day clash with, on paper, less difficult clashes to look forward to.

although a draw wouldnt be so bad, id be disappointed at anything less than a win to be honest. Braithwaite aside, every one of our players has extensive experience in this league and all of them know what it takes to win. Wolves have a few expensive imports, and although it's likely that they'll be very good players in this league, they will have a bedding in period. We shouldn't have anything to fear, and it's probablythe best possible time to play them.

1-2 boro, assombalonga and howson with the goals

I much I want, and partly expect, a win today, realistically I'd take a draw. I think it's important we don't lose the first game.

It's definitely not going to be easy, I think Wolves could definitely be challenging.

Both teams hava got a fair few new players who are still learning how to play with each other.

I'm on a bus and I arrive in my door at exactly 3pm...

Also have a gaa all ireland quarter final that my county is playing in at 4, pure stress in the neverbefore household today

Also have a gaa all ireland quarter final that my county is playing in at 4, pure stress in the neverbefore household today

You've only got 4 counties haven't you. So is that actually the first round :)

You've only got 4 counties haven't you. So is that actually the first round :)

:D 32 I'll have you know!