oneBoro Forum
trekkers

Fantasy football free league

Set up a league for all those who dont to join the paid league. Code is 602763-390436

Im in both. I will donate a signed Boro prize for the winner.

Trekkers

Season is over and I promised the winner a prize.

The winner was "Rochemback and Forth" managed by Jonathan Turley.

If this is you, drop me a PM and I'll post you a signed Boro prize.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• D Colchester  v  Bradford. H Crawley  v  Morecambe. D Exeter  v  Cheltenham. H Forest Green  v  Plymouth. A Grimsby  v  Newport. H L/Orient  v  Scunthorpe. (Novak) D Macclesfield  v  Mansfield. D Northampton  v  Crewe. H Port Vale  v  Carlisle. H Salford  v  Swindon. .......... D Stevenage  v  Oldham. A Walsall  v  Cambridge.
    • part of the reason others have only scored 6 is because he makes selfish runs, rather than create space for others, he loses possession in the last third, which means others cannot get high up the pitch and join him, and he rarely passes and isn't creative.
    • Boro flashback - This day 12th November 1974  Liverpool 0 Boro 1 League cup 5th round Last minute winner from the late, great Willie Maddren secured a place in the QF's of the league cup Jim Platt, John Craggs, Frank Spraggon, Graeme Souness, Stuey Boam, Willie Maddren, Bobby Murdoch, Malcolm Smith, John Hickton, Alan Foggon, Davey Armstrong, sub, Brian Taylor Jim Platt saved a Kevin Keegan penalty this day too Big Jack was at Buckingham Palace in the afternoon being appointed an OBE by the Queen, not a bad day at the office, think she even asked big Jack for a ticket 🤔
    • His new show isn't very good though, should have just made more MLIG.
    • I still watch Dave Gormans Googlewhack adventure as an annual tradition. In fact, it's almost time to watch it again this year!