oneBoro Forum
trekkers

Fantasy football free league

Set up a league for all those who dont to join the paid league. Code is 602763-390436

Im in both. I will donate a signed Boro prize for the winner.

Trekkers

Season is over and I promised the winner a prize.

The winner was "Rochemback and Forth" managed by Jonathan Turley.

If this is you, drop me a PM and I'll post you a signed Boro prize.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Wow - you're keen FB! But then I suppose wins do that to you.   1) Match Result? As Rioch's Braves said, Boro very rarely do well at Forest...even when we've been able to name a full strength team. They've been going pretty well so far this season, so I can't see beyond a home win...and a fairly comfortable one at that, given Boro's injury crisis. Prediction: Forest 3 - 0 Boro   2) With Britt seeing leaving on crutches after the Charlton game - Do we keep the same formation and if so, does Gestede or Walker start? Given the spirited performance the lads put in against Charlton, they deserve to start again - after all its not like we have many better options available.  That said, I would put Gestede in ahead of Walker, purely for his greater experience, despite his lack of match fitness...but I'd definitely have Walker on the bench. 3) Adomah back facing the Boro in a Forest shirt. Money aside, would you have him back in January? In a heartbeat! AA is one of the best signings we've made in the last 10 years. A fine servant for the club and I was very sorry to see him go. Sadly I fear he will be one of our tormentors-in-chief. If he doesn't score against us, you can guarantee he will at least set one up. 4) Best debut you have seen? I thought Djed (is that really spelt with a "D"?) Spence did himself proud. Seems to be the way that we don't produce wingers / wing backs very often, but when we do they tend to be a bit special.   Looking forward to reading the Forest forums nearer the time to see how many they think they'll win by...    
    • Played some good football yesterday and should have won by a few more some good chances missed, well worth the win. Early doors but Spence looks like quality skillful and fast into the tackle which  we haven't been seeing, and good going forward Coulson another good game and Howson has always had that bit of quality about him. Tav is just getting better game by game always looking to make something happen plays without fear. I thought we were well up for it chasing down,putting  strong challenges in we need to keep that level of intensity up.
    • No idea how Celtic are winning this cup final. Been all Rangers, and Morelos seems cursed against Celtic.
    • The City ground as never been a very happy hunting ground for us, we miss too many clear cut chances, I'll go 2-0 Forest with Lewis Grabban  showing our boys how its done.
    • I can’t see why a decent player would want to come into a struggling club, and one that is better than what we already have. Woody brought players in which only made up the numbers, and I don’t trust him to do any different but waste money doing the same thing. The fact being this is a decent team which is 9 points off mid table, 12 from a play off and a missive 25 points from top, so why would you trust Woody with the clubs future and the last of the cash.   I see two to three cash ins and two to three head counts coming in to get through the season, and we will see more of our youth. We will try to consolidate a championship position and that’s about it for our future.