oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Snowblind

Telegraph Championship FF

Haven't found any details of anyone setting up a league... is there one up yet?

Just incase there's not, I've created one for anyone interested:

OneBoro

League Pin: 8132588

Passcode: 1986

Congrats, Kev!

The season ended just as I got in to top gear and with only 19 points in it!

Congrats, Kev!

The season ended just as I got in to top gear and with only 19 points in it!

i you were catching up like, i had a very slow start but managed to do okay after that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Used to be a regular thing the oneBoro forum did and I am aware that FMTTM have beaten us to it and sponsored their first player this season. Would members be interested if we approached MFC to see which players are still available for shirt sponsorship? If so please indicate your interest and then the costs involved and players details will be published. I know Xmas is coming and a lot of personal finances may have changed for you recently. We will need a fair amount of member commitment to make this work. Thanks
    • Game day and as they say "Come on Boro" We all know how accomodating Boro can be when it comes to playing teams who are looking to stop a bad run, or need their first win like Hughton so this is a real test for us today to put an end to that sort of thing. NW seems to like opposition teams tiring themselves before we have a real push at them but it would be good to see us having the push sooner rather than later today. Be an interesting game to watch
    • Gazette reporting that Duncan Warmore has been training with the club to see if he can earn a contract 
    • I screwed up sorry about that OMG, I forgot to post my predictions. 😔
    • At the minute I feel more confident that we wont lose, rather than we will win. I will be content with a draw but hope we win. If Chuba is fit I think he will come in for Roberts in a 352, but I dont think Warnock has got it wrong this season so will be happy with whatever he puts out. Really impressed with the drawings lads, honestly, without any description I knew it was Jepson, Albert and Juninho. 10/10 for Jepson👍