• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Big improvement needed all round from the team as a whole and a vast number of individuals. Home games against Sheff United and Burton will give us a great opportunity to get our act together.

My team using Monk's formation/approach would be:

Randolph

Christie Ayala Gibson Fabio

Howson Clayton Forshaw

Bamford Braithwaite

Assombalonga

If we aren't winning games like this at home over the course of the season, we aren't going up automatically. 2 pts a game average needed and this is the bread and butter.

I have signed up to a SU fans forum awaiting registration, will post their link and their thoughts on the game, also will invite folks to contribute to this forum as I know many of you like opposition thoughts and comments to be shown on our match day threads

What do you think the score will be?

We could do with goals to ease the doubts, I'm going for a 3-0 victory. Perhaps not the best performance still but with no disrespect to Sheffield United, we should be winning this home game comfortably.

Formation?

Same as Wolves, Paddy in for Fletcher. So same as Augsburg.

Will we sign anyone before the kick off? if yes.. who?

I don't think we will at this rate. I think we're looking at early next week at the earliest.

What level of facial hair are you sporting?

A ridiculous excuse, patchy and short.

Will I have to do another Matchday thread which will take up the time I should be working/parenting?

Yes. But I thought parenting was as easy as waving a Boro flag around every time the baby cries.

Are you scared of North Korea?

Billy Sharp.

What do you think the score will be

A nervy nil nil draw

Formation?

Will we sign anyone before the kick off?

Nope

What level of facial hair are you sporting?

castro/Corbyn

Will I have to do another Matchday thread which will take up the time I should be working/parenting?

Not unless they change the rules

Are you scared of North Korea?

Changing Times.

Nice one Beardy!

Forshaw definitely in for want-away De Roon.

Bamford in for Fletcher.

-------------------- Randolph --------------------

-- Christie -- Ayala -- Gibson -- Friend --

------ Howson -- Clayton -- Forshaw -----

--- Bamford ----------------- Braithwaite ---

---------------- Assombalonga ----------------

3-1 Boro

Assombalonga '31

Braithwaite '44

Sharp '68

Bamford '89

Will spoil the day for a few posters (you know who you are!) but I think it is a nailed on 3-1 win for the Boro with Britt , Braithwaite and Gibbo getting the goals and the obligatory Sharp consolation for them.

Will spoil the day for a few posters (you know who you are!) but I think it is a nailed on 3-1 win for the Boro

Why would that spoil anyone's day?

Maybe they really don't like Billy Sharp?

I want a boro win, I'd be extremely happy if we got the 3 points, but I think it's more likely to be a draw and seeing as Sheffield Utd have a decent defence and we have struggled to put the ball in the net, on the balance of probability I'd say nil nil was a likely score line.