oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sheffield United 1-0 (Gestede)

I want a boro win, I'd be extremely happy if we got the 3 points, but I think it's more likely to be a draw and seeing as Sheffield Utd have a decent defence and we have struggled to put the ball in the net, on the balance of probability I'd say nil nil was a likely score line.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this one. Up in the Boro so am going so if anyones wants to meet up give us a shout!!!!

What do you think the score will be

A crowd pleasing 3-1 win.

Formation?

Will we sign anyone before the kick off?

I think we may.......

What level of facial hair are you sporting?

A neatly trimmed and pointed chin beard with a waxed and curled moustache (possibly a bit like King Charles 1st)

Will I have to do another Matchday thread which will take up the time I should be working/parenting?

Hopefully you will. Forget work and lock the kids in the cellar!!!!!

Are you scared of North Korea?

More scared of Trump!!!!.

I'm not sure of the significance of this but last night I had a dream that we lost 2-1 at Fulham.

Well, your having nightmares There's must be some significance

I'm not sure of the significance of this but last night I had a dream that we lost 2-1 at Fulham.

Who scored for us? Emnes?

I don't know, I just saw that we went 2-0 down before getting one late on.  I feel that this is ominous as far as the weekend goes :(

Who scored for us? Emnes?

I don't know, I just saw that we went 2-0 down before getting one late on.  I feel that this is ominous as far as the weekend goes :(

i think that ''voice of reason'' in your head is quelling any optimism you've gained this window  :D