Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread here BeardySmog.

What do you think the score will be?

1-0 to the Boro in a tightly fought game.

Formation?

4-2-1-3

Randolph; Christie, Ayala, Gibson, Friend; Howson, Clayton; Baker; Bamford, Britt, Braith

(Hoping we sign Baker and Braithwaite's injury is no concern - If so then Forshaw in for Baker, swap with Howson, and Fletcher in for Braithwaite)

Will we sign anyone before the kick off? if yes.. who?

Baker and Ojo

What level of facial hair are you sporting?

I cannae grow decent facial hair so I'm as smooth as silk

Will I have to do another Matchday thread which will take up the time I should be working/parenting?

Yes because we're going to win. Your child will understand.

Are you scared of North Korea?

I ain't scared of no boasts

i've just been reading through a blades forum and put me right off them. the context of the conversation in burra is a ***hole. i'm sorry blades, but you do realize most of teesside has been through sheffield before, its another dump hole. infact pretty much every city/town i've been to in yorkshire is exactly the same. inbred yorkshire sacks of crap everywhere. the only part of the north east that compares to the dumpholes of yorkshire is sunderland. funnily enough they have the same strip.

if a group of fans lived in a posh part of the country i could accept criticism, but not from these insufferable inbreds.

apologies to the respectable people of sheffield who dont lower themselves to insulting a town and enjoy talking about football hooligans. i may have lowered to that level but only because i felt i had to defend my home. which is a very nice place to live on the whole.

With baker signing what should the bench be. I'd drop fry and have baker on the bench. with de Roon going I'm guessing forshaw will play so that leaves a space for traore if he's anywhere near monks plans