• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its been a much better performance than last week. Still a work in progress and more improvement to be made, but it looks like we are developing as a side.

Could have had 3 or 4 goals, but 1 will do it. Also pleasing that Sheff Utd haven't posed much of a threat all game.

Never say anything like this before the final whistle again

Well its been a much better performance than last week. Still a work in progress and more improvement to be made, but it looks like we are developing as a side.

Could have had 3 or 4 goals, but 1 will do it. Also pleasing that Sheff Utd haven't posed much of a threat all game.

I am so so sorry...  :(

I am so so sorry...  :(

Lol, as it went in I genuinely thought "That's anglian's fault that"

Boro are going to have to learn to keep pressing to the final whistle to avoid this kind of late pressure, or we are going to end up conceding a lot of late goals.

Never a good tactic to try and absorb pressure and "close games down". Just keep playing as normal (without being too hung-ho).