oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Nottingham Forest (A) 1-2 (Gibson)

My mate is a massive Forest fan, he thinks McGugans free kick was better than Leadbitters v Huddersfield.

Please vote for Leadbitters to annoy him !

Voted for Leads but I think McGugans was better!

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

My mate is a massive Forest fan, he thinks McGugans free kick was better than Leadbitters v Huddersfield.

Haha thanks! McGugans probably was better, but I don't want him to know it :p

Haha thanks! McGugans probably was better, but I don't want him to know it :p

Didn't Leadbitter give the foul away before McGugans free kick?!

Thanks, Borodane!

Do we know if Nottingham will be streaming the match on their website like Wolves did? Had a quick look at their website, but could´nt see any purchase option.

They will. They have 5 pounds a match option. Go to their fixture list and then chose match center for our game. You can then select purchase match pass. If you are domestic you might need to turn on a vpn before going to their site.

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/201718/august/nottingham-forest-vs-middlesbrough-on-19-aug-17/

Decided to go to this one anyone recommend pubs that are away friendly?

I thought you could not get a ticket or are you doing the home section mate?

Dan and I are very jealous :-/

Thanks, Borodane!

Do we know if Nottingham will be streaming the match on their website like Wolves did? Had a quick look at their website, but could´nt see any purchase option.

They will. They have 5 pounds a match option. Go to their fixture list and then chose match center for our game. You can then select purchase match pass. If you are domestic you might need to turn on a vpn before going to their site.

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/201718/august/nottingham-forest-vs-middlesbrough-on-19-aug-17/

just tried to buy the game on the link you provided and turned on my vpn and even put in an oslo address and poscode as requested and my bank details ,but nothing

Thanks, Borodane!

just tried to buy the game on the link you provided and turned on my vpn and even put in an oslo address and poscode as requested and my bank details ,but nothing

I'm not sure how people did it for the wolves game.

Decided to go to this one anyone recommend pubs that are away friendly?

I thought you could not get a ticket or are you doing the home section mate?

Dan and I are very jealous :-/

Got a ticket from my Forest supporting friend. So will be in the home end hopefully I'm just sat my hands containing my joy for most of the game