oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Nottingham Forest (A) 1-2 (Gibson)

I'm having massive difficulty paying £5 for the game, it constantly fails to accept the credit card payment and when I tried paypal it just acted like it had worked but I have nothing. It looks like a very shoddy system at the moment.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I'm having massive difficulty paying £5 for the game, it constantly fails to accept the credit card payment and when I tried paypal it just acted like it had worked but I have nothing.  It looks like a very shoddy system at the moment.

Try it on a different browser. Wouldn't accept my payment on Chrome with numerous attempts, but did on IE.

i remember watching us at city ground they had antonio playing beat us 2-1. always thought why the hell didnt we buy him. only paid about 1mill for him to. unbelievable really even back then. its gone the other way now. anyone who looks slightly good costs a fortune.

I'm having massive difficulty paying £5 for the game, it constantly fails to accept the credit card payment and when I tried paypal it just acted like it had worked but I have nothing.  It looks like a very shoddy system at the moment.

Try it on a different browser. Wouldn't accept my payment on Chrome with numerous attempts, but did on IE.

thanks for advice it has accepted my fiver,i used safari browser on my mac

Reckon we'll win this. 2-1. Assom and bamford to score.

Will be interesting to see if monk tinkers a bit with the formation/tactics away from home against the stronger teams like forest. Maybe go 4231 and ask the full backs not to bomb on as much

Are we really three games in. What I want from the game is proof, proof we are a team capable of storming the league, and as some prefer, gelling. I want to see the midfield create and the backs abolishing back and cross field passing. I don't like playing out from the back unless it's quick and players can accurately pass. Lingering with the ball allows opposition to push forward and elimination our own midfield. Hence the keeper ends up punting the ball forward. It's a good read when you see optimism creeping back into the fans.

Will be interesting to see if monk tinkers a bit with the formation/tactics away from home against the stronger teams like forest. Maybe go 4231 and ask the full backs not to bomb on as much

That so made me laugh. they might not be relegation material this season but i bet they still finish midtable/bottom half. their defense is terrible, they've been opened up several times in every game this season against teams that will not likely get near the playoffs. if they carry on like that today we will bury them.

Never thought of trying that. Will give it a go later, cheers. What happens when you successfully pay, do you get a password or anything or a credit for the match?

Never thought of trying that. Will give it a go later, cheers. What happens when you successfully pay, do you get a password or anything or a credit for the match?

it accepted mine on my safari browser on macbook

That so made me laugh. they might not be relegation material this season but i bet they still finish midtable/bottom half. their defense is terrible, they've been opened up several times in every game this season against teams that will not likely get near the playoffs. if they carry on like that today we will bury them.

Alright, stronger than Burton Albion then :D

Go to ifollow-subcribe and it should be there near kickoff time. There'll be separate links for the video and commentary. You can pause the match so it will sync with the commentary, you must open these in separate windows, or you can try and sync it with Radio Tees.

Alright, stronger than Burton Albion then :D

Just about eh ha ha. 

to be fair forest are usually decent at home. but they do seem to get slightly worse each year, like another team who were successful in the 80's ipswich.

A lot of their fans reckon we're going to hammer them.

I don't.

2-2 for me, Britt fgs.

not surprising, millwall and barnsley carved them open several times and brentford actually scored 3 but should have had more. they seem to realise they are gash at the back and try and out score the opposition  :D