oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Nottingham Forest (A) 1-2 (Gibson)

Traore again battles past his man but this time doesn't have the real estate to settle the ball or get on top of it and it goes out for a goal kick again.

Forest look like they're taking off a forward for a centre back, trying to shut up shop?

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Gestede's created our best chances here can't really knock him he's stepping up while Braithwaite's out we need a couple others to step up around him too many players are getting away with lumping it to Gestede or sending Traore on a run and admiring need midfielders to make some runs now they're sat back.

Mmmmmm. On a better day we could be winning, unfortunately the forwards are wearing banana boots. My brother said it's not fluant and very, very frustrating. Ah well 30 mins to go.

We haven't been fluent so far this season.  I used the word awkward the other day to describe what I've seen so far.

Gestede's created our best chances here can't really knock him he's stepping up while Braithwaite's out we need a couple others to step up around him too many players are getting away with lumping it to Gestede or sending Traore on a run and admiring need midfielders to make some runs now they're sat back.

Bit of a concern ain't it that Gestede is our most 'creative' player.

Cross from George ends up being cleared for a corner.

Finally a chance to see what Baker set piece is like.

He hits the first man.

Junin-ho oh oh, Junin-ho oh oh