oneBoro Forum
BearSmog

Boro vs Nottingham Forest (A) 1-2 (Gibson)

My mate is a massive Forest fan, he thinks McGugans free kick was better than Leadbitters v Huddersfield.

Please vote for Leadbitters to annoy him !

Voted for Leads but I think McGugans was better!

My mate is a massive Forest fan, he thinks McGugans free kick was better than Leadbitters v Huddersfield.

Haha thanks! McGugans probably was better, but I don't want him to know it :p

Haha thanks! McGugans probably was better, but I don't want him to know it :p

Didn't Leadbitter give the foul away before McGugans free kick?!

Thanks, Borodane!

Do we know if Nottingham will be streaming the match on their website like Wolves did? Had a quick look at their website, but could´nt see any purchase option.

They will. They have 5 pounds a match option. Go to their fixture list and then chose match center for our game. You can then select purchase match pass. If you are domestic you might need to turn on a vpn before going to their site.

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/201718/august/nottingham-forest-vs-middlesbrough-on-19-aug-17/

Not bothered about the score line as long as we win, would be a massive three points and set us up really nicely.

C'mon Boro

All EFL clubs will wear black armbands this weekend following the Barcelona terror attack

A minute’s silence or minute’s applause will also be held if clubs wish to do so

Decided to go to this one anyone recommend pubs that are away friendly?

I thought you could not get a ticket or are you doing the home section mate?

Dan and I are very jealous :-/

Thanks, Borodane!

Do we know if Nottingham will be streaming the match on their website like Wolves did? Had a quick look at their website, but could´nt see any purchase option.

They will. They have 5 pounds a match option. Go to their fixture list and then chose match center for our game. You can then select purchase match pass. If you are domestic you might need to turn on a vpn before going to their site.

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/201718/august/nottingham-forest-vs-middlesbrough-on-19-aug-17/

just tried to buy the game on the link you provided and turned on my vpn and even put in an oslo address and poscode as requested and my bank details ,but nothing

Thanks, Borodane!

just tried to buy the game on the link you provided and turned on my vpn and even put in an oslo address and poscode as requested and my bank details ,but nothing

I'm not sure how people did it for the wolves game.

Fancy a win today with another clean sheet and more signs of us be gelling for longer periods. 3-0 with another two from Britt, who will score the first on 22 minutes

I thought you could not get a ticket or are you doing the home section mate?

Dan and I are very jealous :-/

Got a ticket from my Forest supporting friend. So will be in the home end hopefully I'm just sat my hands containing my joy for most of the game

Placed a small bet on boro 2-0 and Britt fgs @21.